Planning for your family’s future and your own is perhaps the greatest show of affection you can give. It really does not matter how old you. We have to plan for the expected and the unexpected. I can help you plan, and I strive to make the process as easy as possible. Here is how I can  help:

Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts

From a planning perspective, this is simply an extension of the firm’s financial services. Under these areas of law, I can help explain the importance of having a will and doing estate planning and help you plan for the future.
Every adult should have a will. If you should die unexpectedly, a will establishes your heirs. Do not leave this decision up to a court. Whether you have an existing will or need a new will, I can help.


If you find yourself in need after a loved one passes, I can help with all of the probate needs of the estate.


A Guardianship may be required when a person has lost the mental awareness or capacity necessary to make health and financial decisions for themselves.  Guardianships may include minors or young adults who are suffering from mental illness and cannot care for themselves. In these situations, parents may need the legal authority to make medical and financial decisions for their child. Also, elderly citizens who have mental illnesses may require a guardianship as well. Because guardianships may not be needed in all situations, a good attorney can explain alternatives or options to guardianships. I can do that.


Baytown • Channelview • Crosby • Galena Park
Huffman • Humble • Jacinto City • Sheldon • Summerwood

(832) 396-0099


Footer Logo Text updated 

Bar College2017NAELAMember